Tuesday 21 June 2011

Welcome to my Blog


Welcome to my Blog!

After much thought and some discussion with others, I've decided to start a Blog. My aims are modest: to share some of my thoughts and what I'm interested in. I find myself continually fascinated by philosophy, literature, film, politics, and many other things besides, and I'd like to share my passion and interests with others. A Blog seems like a good way to do this. Currently, there is no overriding theme to this Blog. However, the title of my Blog is intended to signal my primary interests in philosophy and literature, and their relation to life. So you can expect many posts to be either of a philosophical or literary nature, or to relate to issues in either of these fields, taken in the broadest sense. But you can also expect posts relating to other topics such as film and politics, and I'll even upload some of my photos from time to time.

So, I invite everyone and anyone to check this Blog from time to time, take a look at what I'm currently interested in, read my thoughts, and feel free to comment. I hope that this Blog facilitates a greater sharing of ideas and generates discussions (both online and offline).

I want to welcome you all once again. I hope you find what will appear here stimulating, provocative, and enriching.

No comments:

Post a Comment